mardi, mars 28, 2006

Cassano's Pizza

What: Dinner
When: Friday, March 17th (St. Patrick's Day)

Please feed me! I will work for food, I promise....

Yep, it is a bit of a mug shot, and I hadn't even had anything to drink yet.

And it was pretty good as you can see from this shot of Derek digging in to the Pizza. This place was pretty good for pizza.

We did sit under a TV that had some world series of poker on, which was quite annoying. How can an announcer make anything as boring as poker sound so exciting? It was rather tragic, but even more tragic was the person who lurked over our table watching it!

But hey, the food was good, the company was good and it was just what we needed for a hot night at Celebrity! woohoo!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I vote for Cassano's. Marions was a bit dry and tasteless the time we went.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home