mardi, mars 14, 2006

Marion's Piazza

When: Thursday, February 16th
What: Pizza

My flight got cancelled and I figured I would be on my own and have to eat at the hotel because I am a slacker, but Derek came to my rescue. We went to Marion's Piazza in Kettering. Interesting place. it has a sort of faux-outdoor piazza setting. (Bright back lighting, with trees and painted outdoor settings on the wall.) The pizza was good, but we over bought and ended up with too much. For some reason I thought 9 inches wasn't enough so we went with 14....what was I thinking? The pizza's are round, but cut into small squares instead of slices, so it seems odd, but it was good and hit the mark for me. It is odd that you have to buy your pizza at one check stand and then buy your drinks at an indoor mini-mart kind of thing designed for carry out orders, but hey, it works for them.

Contact info:
Marion's Piazza - Town & Country
50 East Stroop Road
Dayton, OH 45429

http://dayton.citysearch.com/profile/8229224/