samedi, juillet 01, 2006

Hueston Woods State Park


When: June 20th.

I took the day off and Derek took me to Hueston Woods. This was a short drive from Dayton and well worth the trip. A nice lake, picnic lunch of fried chicken (He wants to see your breasts) from IGA, wandering trails, hot walk on road back to car, good sun, this hike had it all. Including a snake that decided to sleep on the road - what a goob. I took a stick to it and chased it back of the road. I am sure it was enjoying the sun and warmth of the road, but it probably wouldn't enjoy being run over by some car or truck.

Derek found a natural smiley face that meant we would have a great day, and so it was. He has a good eye for this kind of stuff. I was too busy wiping spider webs off my face and almost stepped on it.






For more info on Hueston Woods visit their website. http://www.mtbr.com/trails/Ohio/HuestonWoodsStatePark.html